Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Paneer Masala


It's been so long since my last post...I have been cooking just very busy with travel and work...it seem's like there are never enough hours is the day anymore! I had some paneer that I needed to use up so I decided to make paneer masala...it came out very good but also very spicy, next time I think I will cut the amount of garam masala next time! It was also very easy to make - just chop, mix and bake:


Ingredients:

- 4 teaspoons powdered garam masala
-1/2 a yellow onion chopped
-2 tablespoons of tomato paste
-one small tomato chopped
-3 tablespoons plain yogurt
-1/2 of a chopped red pepper
-1 block of paneer chopped
-1 cup diced pinapple chunks
-grated garlic and ginger to taste
-some chopped fresh cilantro








I just mixed all ingredients together and baked in a 400 degree preheated oven until the paneer was lightly browned.


All of the veggies chopped....




With the tomato paste, spices and yogurt


After everything was mixed and cooked in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment