Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Doctored white cake mix: peanut butter, Nutella cupcakes


I had white cake mix but was in the mood for cupcakes. I also had Nutella and peanut butter that was nearing their expiration dates so I decided to whip something up. I made the batter according to package directions and mixed in two heaping scoops of peanut butter. I then filled the muffin tins (make sure to grease them) halfway full of batter, put a scoop of Nutella on top of each batter/cupcake and covered with remaining batter. I also baked them according to package directions. I was in a rush to go somewhere and bring the cupcakes with me so I quickly frosted them and added sprinkles..the frosting melted a bit but they tasted great!





I've started eating paleo only lately and this post makes me want to cheat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment