Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thanksgiving Feast

A few weeks ago was Thanksgiving 2009. This was the most amazing Thanksgiving in years....most thanksgivings something terrible happens: the family cat gets deathly sick and needs to have an operation on thanksgiving, I break a bone and end up in the emergency room (this happened serveral times), I'm in the middle of moving and dont have the energy for Thanksgiving.

This Thanksgiving my mother, several of her friends and I went over a cousin's house. It was amazing, no one hurt themselves, no animals died (well maybe the turkey and pig that we ate - but no pets) and I didn't have to do any work! Everything was great - here is shot of dinner:




We had everything - green beans, sweet potato, ham, turkey, creamed corn casserole, stuffing, and stuffed mushrooms!










Me and my mom - we don't have enough pictures together.

No comments:

Post a Comment