Saturday, November 15, 2014

So Delicious Mint Chocolate Coconut Milk

I am already a huge fan of So Delicious products. I typically have some of their ice cream in my freezer. Their products are a great option for people who cannot or chose not to have dairy products and do not want or like soy. I was pretty excited when I saw this product at whole foods! I love coconut milk but I have never had any from So Delicious and this flavor sounded amazing!

Let's forget about the nutrition information here. It's a limited edition item that can't unfortunately be consumed every day of the year. The serving size seems a little unrealistic too - a half a a cup...no way am I only drinking a half a cup at a time.

Smell: heavenly! 
Consistency: smooth and think, it looked like cream
Flavor: amazing taste of chocolate mint, it was easy to forget I was drinking coconut milk because there wasn't any flavor of coconut in this drink
Texture: very creamy! Great dessert drink for the holiday season
Grade/review: I absolutely loved this, just like every other So Delicious product I have tried. Their products really are delicous. I think it's very good for my health that this is only a seasonal item! A

No comments:

Post a Comment