Friday, November 14, 2014

Vegetarian and Vegan Reviews

So I have in the past few months decided for ethical and health reasons to eat a vegetarian diet.  For the same reasons I will try to eat as close to vegan as possible. I have cooked some meals and plan on sharing recipes. For me I am in an experimentation period and personally, the one thing I have enjoyed reading are product reviews on vegetarian and vegan products to help me make my mind up on what I want to try and also so I do not waste money on expensive products that's are just horrible. I have also found some products through blogs that I am sure I would never had heard of otherwise unless I stumbled across them.  I plan on writing reviews of every new product I try. After that I will post some recipes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment